Writing is your passion? Feel proficient in it? Then you might have occasionally considered an idea of earning on essay writing, one of the most profitable niches in recent years. The same applies to you if you’re a successful student: According to statistics, about 85% of undergraduates have financial problems.
However, a big question arises: is it still possible to succeed in this competitive niche and will your services be in demand, given you’re not a famous pen wizard?
To get an answer, let’s turn to statistics once again: According to the release of new data from the two largest UK writing companies, they process about 20 000 orders annually, including requests from applicants to Oxford, Cambridge, the University of Edinburgh, etc. Amazingly, the turnover of essay mills exceeds 100 million pounds! What does it mean? First of all, it reveals a big problem in modern education; secondly, it gives you all chance to become one of the lucky writers earning about $50 per hour and even more!
How to Solve Internal Contradictions: Ethics Issues in Writing for Money
What could make you pay for someone to write your essay? What comes to your mind when you think about students you write for? An image of 20-or-something adult spending dad’s money to enjoy life instead of wasting time on writing, such a pointless thing? If so, you’re almost right! This category covers more than 50% of students, and they are the most difficult to cooperate with. They may request a few dozens of pages in a day, treating you as a wizard able to work 24/7 without sleeping and eating. Such clients, most likely, will awaken some internal contradictions, and it’s quite natural. But if you’re a freelance writer, you can charge more when you see the essay buyer is a divorced-from-reality lazy rich kid, hopelessly deficient as a student.
However, it’s not always the case. Your client may be a non-native student or one that can’t cope with balancing between family, work and class load. Such category often calls sympathy, and not without reason.
Is It Possible to Get Caught?
Another issue you may encounter is the danger of being caught. In fact, you don’t have to worry about it – if the paper is original, there’ll be no evidence to prove the involvement of third parties, even if a student suddenly boosts his writing skills from “D” to “A” level. Miracles happen, and the administration will have to believe in it!
As for the feeling of the inner guilt, you may experience it, but only towards students who cope with essay writing on their own. They may not enter the university, but they’ll be able to cope with their problems, unlike those buyers who’ll have to find people to do their work for money for the rest of life.
Why Making Money on Essay Writing is a Win-Win Option
- High pay. Depending on the topic and the number of pages, you can earn from a $10 to $150 and even $200! The annual income may exceed $30 000! Even being a not-too-much-experienced student, you can earn a living.
- Experience and new perspectives. The more you write, the better you do it and the broader the range of topics you can grasp. It’s a case of killing two birds with one stone, isn’t it? With time, you will get enough knowledge to become an authoritative expert in the field.
- Cognitive flexibility. As you will have to cover a wide range of topic, you’ll learn to quickly transit from thinking about one concept to another. The quicker you can switch, the better you’re at solving multiple tasks simultaneously.
How to Write a Godlike Essay?
Not everyone was born to become an essay master, but absolutely everyone can come with an essay of “A” level. No doubts. At least, you should have:
- Original thinking. It may be an innovative approach, a new hypothesis, etc. – something, that will make your essay stand out from the crowd.
- Deep understanding of the topic. Not only a strong knowledge of the facts but also sound comprehension of the issues and concepts will you need to impress the commission.
- Clear structure. It goes without saying that the perfect work should be easy to read and perceive. Don’t try to look smarter than you are by using complex sentences and structures. The easier, the better (within reasonable limits). Superfluous information isn’t welcomed.
- Balanced arguments and accurate disclosure of the topic. Be sure to consider multiple points of view. In no case impose your vision as the only acceptable one. Otherwise, you’ll seem to be short-sighted. However, presenting a list of opinions of other people won’t work for you as well. Don’t quote and refer too much. Find a balance between what you and other researchers think.
- Proofread. To be taken seriously, make your English perfect. Although misprints are not a big deal, they show your inaccuracy and inattentiveness to details.
To become an essay guru, you will have to come a long way. But don’t get scared – this way will be so profitable and exciting that you will enjoy every moment of it!
Good luck in your writing endeavors! Make money doing what you love and be happy!
Lucy Adams is an aspiring businesswoman and blogger. Most of all, she’s interested in covering the most intriguing topics of yours, whether they are about business, writing or literature. Share your best ideas with the blogger and get a high-quality guest blog in a week or so!